25 full-color, adorable, effective, fun, reprintable CURSIVE handwriting practice books to trace 100 WORDS RELATED TO the United States plus extra blank-lined practice pages, a completion certificate, and of course kid-friendly jokes.
Simply have your child complete one page a day for essential handwriting and fine motor skills practice.
Features and benefits of our adorable 100 WORDS RELATED TO US STATES Cursive Handwriting Book. Your child will learn to write essential sight words like About, From, Of, On, Some, and Then.
- Visual prompts make learning print or cursive letters, the alphabet, ABCs, and words easy. They take the frustration out of how to form each letter and word so children are successful right from the start and develop handwriting skills, stamina, and confidence. This Is an essential learning activity.
- A Tracing Dot and Arrow at the beginning of each letter shows the student exactly where to begin, which way to trace, and where to end. Children develop good letter-writing habits. No more backward letters or letters written from bottom to top.
- Tracing Track font takes away confusion because it makes tracing easier to follow than connecting dots or tracing gray lines. Accuracy is easier and handwriting becomes more fun. It also helps refine fine motor skills in children beginning to learn to write in print or cursive. Consistent letter size, spacing, angles, and writing in straight lines will break incorrect writing habits and provide enough practice to develop proper pencil-holding technique and good habits.
- 100 ENRICHING VOCABULARY WORDS to trace and learn about a new topic make these print and cursive handwriting practice workbooks more interesting and fun. Kids learn to write while they learn new words, increase vocabulary, improve spelling, and enhance reading skills. Identifying words is an important step toward reading readiness. Your child just might ask you about traveling to the places and related words they learn to write about like; Arizona, Catus, Wild West, Phoenix, and Desert!
- Great tool for special education and occupational therapy. Occupational therapists use these tracks for children and also for people relearning how to write. Parents of children with Dyslexia tell us this is an incredibly helpful tool that has helped their child with spelling, handwriting, reading, and confidence.
- Jokes, full-color, picture-book-like pages, and tear-out certificates at the end of the book to personalize make these handwriting books so much fun. No more struggling to get your child to practice. These handwriting books build lifelong learning confidence.
- Extra practice pages at the end of each book give children a chance to practice without the guides and see how they do on their own, feel a sense of accomplishment, and feel proud of their work.
- Digital Download of books allows parents and teachers to print pages for unlimited practice.
Do you like this? If so, please help by sharing it!