- Math facts exercises your child can complete at home. Replaces costly tutoring and builds independence.
- A 12-book system with 14 days of practice per book. The intentional, step-by-step progression allows your child to master concepts before moving on.
- 40 problems per day, spread across two sides of a single page, which provide older children the amount of practice they are ready for. Up to 15 minutes a day is usually all it takes—often only 8-10 minutes once your child gets going.
- Multiplication problems that are perfect for students in first through fourth grade, ages 6+, who have mastered addition and subtraction facts and are now working toward multiplication fact proficiency, fluency, and automaticity.
- An easy-to-read, child-friendly font that removes the confusion of 6s and 9s, 1s and 7s, and 4s and 9s.
- Tracing prompts to help build fine-motor skills. Children learn to take pride in their precision and penmanship.
- Unique “tracing tracks,” not dotted lines, that make tracing and number writing easier and more fluid. A small dot at the top of each number tells children where to start.
- Age-appropriate small font size and handwriting guides, supporting the developing fine-motor needs of your child.
- Daily achievement stars to keep your child motivated and engaged throughout the process.
- An end-of-book certificate featuring the Math Squad that celebrates completion, offering tangible evidence that effort and hard work pay off.
- A book size intentionally designed on a smaller scale to be easily manipulated and used by young children.
- Non-glossy, heavyweight pages so your child can erase and rewrite without frustration, messy smudges, or ripped paper.
- A self-contained, easily transportable box to keep books organized. Your child’s own math treasure box.
- A sturdy box insert that can be colored and placed on the refrigerator or bedside table as a daily math reminder. No more nagging! This lets your child take ownership and responsibility for his or her own development and practice.
- Cute and colorful puppy characters from The Math Squad supporting your child every step of the way. You and your child will enjoy the adorable jokes and positive affirmations!
MULTIPLICATION for 1st grade - 4th grade | up to 12x12=144
- 1. Color coded, easy, and fun to use subtraction flash cards. Simply print, cut, and fold. Your child can make one flash card a day as they work through the SUBTRACTION Kit. Easy to take on the go.
- 2. Friendly multiplication assessments help you determine exactly what your child knows very well and where additional practice is needed.
- 3. This adorable game-like progress tracker keeps children on track and motivated to reach their goals because they can see their accomplishments.
- 1. The ADORABLE ADJECTIVES cursive handwriting practice book has 20 pages of cursive practice. Your child will develop beautiful handwriting and fine motor skills. Helpful tracing tracks takes the frustration out of learning cursive. Your child will stay motivated and learn to spell lots of useful adjectives along the way!
- 2. The EATS & TREATS cursive handwriting practice book has 20 pages of cursive practice. Your child will develop beautiful handwriting and fine motor skills. Helpful tracing tracks takes the frustration out of learning cursive. Your child will stay motivated and learn to spell lots of useful words.
Build Your Child's Fluency & Confidence with 9 Months of Essential Practice + Bonus Printables
Multiplication Kit w/12 adorable math books in a boxmailed
Multiplication Kit w/336 Step-by-Step Pagesprintables
3. Child's Progress Trackerprintables
4. 'I Can Write In Cursive' Handwriting Bookprintables
5. 'Beautiful Biology' Cursive Handwriting Bookprintables
Hannah D. Business Consultant,
Momo H. AZ Crossfit Instructor
Doris C., Retired Enterprise Software Sales
Just 5-10 Minutes