Click here then print and sign the waiver and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your profession and how do you use math in it?
- Is there a math related profession you every thought about doing or wish you had chosen? If so, what is it and what stopped you?
- When was the first time you realized the power of math?
- When did you realize math was important?
- What was your early relationship with math?
- Was it easy for you or did you struggle? If it was uncomfortable, did it become comfortable at some point? how did it become comfortable? How did it stay uncomfortable?
- If you could go back in time, what would you tell the child version of you about math?
- How has math changed your life?
- How has it changes your life for the better?
- Do you have any math role models or heroes? If so, who?
- What would you say to people who are afraid of math?
- In your everyday life, when you encounter challenging math situations how does it make you feel? How do you wish you felt?
- Kids sometimes ask themselves, “When will I ever need to know this?” What are some situations as an adult where you wish you understood math better?
- Talk about a time that math saved the day for you?
- Where would you be today if you didn’t have math in your life?
- What’s your favorite number, mathematical function, or shape, and why?
- If Math were a sport or game, what would it be?
- Finish the sentence: Math is _______.