Position Name: INDIEGOGO/Kickstarter Campaign - Social Media Challenge
Social Media Internship with PAGE A DAY MATH, an educational startup.
We are looking for interns for social media market research. Potential candidates will work directly with the creator of PAGE A DAY MATH and are expected to think proactively and creatively to help expand our social media presence and help find 5000 new prospects by October 20, 2018.
About Our Product Line
Our 9 series include playful, sequential books that build on one new math fact a day with additional daily practice. The engaging Math Squad Characters motivate kids to learn math and do their best.
PAGE A DAY MATH gives parents an effective, affordable, and fun way to help their children build a solid math foundation without tears. Our easy-to-use system gives parents essential tools to help their kids develop essential math skills, legible math handwriting, confidence, and independent learning.
In a collection of nine series, PAGE A DAY MATH is dedicated to addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. Every PAGE A DAY MATH series contains 10-13 colorful, child-sized books and provides six months of encouraging practice designed to help your child succeed in math. The convenient size of these books makes them easy for children to carry on-the-go.
What you will do:
Find influencers with a few thousand followers on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
Goal: use your creativity to find influencers to whom we can introduce our product line. Send us back the contact information of the influencer, their website, email, name and title, phone if you can find it and a short summary of why they might be Interested in us and how they can be helpful in getting the word out if they like the products.
- Young parents with kids ages 2-7
Our Target: Social Media Influencers
- Few thousand people or more
- Companies that have a complementary product and can offer PAGE A DAY MATH books FREE as a hook/value-added give-a-way
- Have a blog or Facebook group and already communicate with my audience about interesting topics like health, homeschool, science, schooling
- Are knowledgeable and enthusiastic when it comes to the digital space, social media and advertising and marketing.
- Are reliable, independent, outgoing and personable; a quick, engaged learner; motivated & detail-oriented.
- Have previous experience in social media.
- Have completed relevant coursework in Business Administration, Advertising, Communications, and/or Marketing.
- Are interested in running social media campaigns, including daily postings of content, particularly with Facebook and Instagram.
- Are interested in learning Hootsuite or other social media scheduling platforms (a plus)
Forward us your resume and a short note telling us in 50 words or less:
- Why you are the right person for this opportunity.
- We will respond First to the candidates who include their 50-word personal statement along with their resume. Don’t just copy and paste your standard cover letter — be creative.
- Submitting a short blog and/or a writing sample of your work is a big plus.
- writing blogs &/or curating content for social media: 1 year (a plus)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (a plus)
- Posting daily content on social media channels: 1 year (a plus)
- Market Research: experience (a plus)